PTA Reflections is a nationally acclaimed student recognition program to encourage artistic creativity in the classroom and at home. Students of all grades and abilities may participate and explore the arts based on the 2017-2018 theme: Within Reach
Use your imagination enter as many times as you like in as many categories below! Only new and original works inspired by the theme will be accepted.
Official entry form and rules must attached to all entries
Tuesday,September 19, 2017—Reflection entries will be collected in front of cafeteria starting at 7:10 am until school starts. Parents are strongly encouraged to be present. All entries not filled out completed will not be accepted.
Wednesday, October 11, 2017—Gallery Night at Haw Creek Elementary. All students’ entries are recognized and displayed!
Wednesday, October 18, 2016 - 1st and 2nd place entries from each category at each grade level are sent to Forsyth County Board of Education for Forsyth County PTA judging.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Read the follow General Rules - Click here
- Complete and print the Student Entry Form - Click here
- Complete and print the Consent Form* (if person’s recognizable image or voice included in submission) - Click here
- Please visit www.georgiapta.org for more information and additional rules/forms!
SPECIAL ARTIST DIVISION
The Special Artist Division is non-graded and limited to students whose physical, cognitive, or mental health challenges meet ADA guidelines. Qualifying students entering this division create their own artwork but may receive non-artistic accommodation and assistance from an adult. At the national level, one Special Artist from across all arts categories will be selected to receive an Outstanding Interpretation Award. Up to five additional Special Artists may be selected to receive national Awards of Excellence. Click HERE for information.
- Special Artist Division Rules - Click here
- Special Artist Division Entry Form (be sure to check the Special Artist Division Box) - Click here
- Consent Form - Click here
Contact: Janis Lancaster at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions